Did y'all get your IP hunt prizes?

Really fantastic stuff! I am really glad you liked it!

It arrived, didn’t have to pay anything so that’s cool.
T-Shirt looks great, the socks are nice too. (+ notecard and stickers not in picture)

1 Like

Bro got my fav tshirt🥹

2 Likes

Received my merch too (it spent a week chilling in France :tada: :tada:

Awesome!! If more cat persons join next time, we will have some cat merchandise. Some of my colleagues have IPinfo merch for their cats. CC: @polina

1 Like

Those stickers surely look pretty! Are you going to share them with your friends, or are you just going to keep all of them for yourself? :blush:

Probably the latter :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for the stuff (username g5kc in the event, I accidentally entered my laptop’s name as username lol)

The stickers are going to be put onto my laptop

1 Like

Still waiting my stickers! I got UPS tracking code on Nov24th, but it doesn’t work even on 17track…

Edit: talked too early, just arrived!

2 Likes

Finally, it arrived! :tada:

2 Likes

Cat merch a great idea not gonna lie.

2 Likes

I will keep this in mind! We have a minimum order size, so we need plenty of cat people to join in the next event.

Nice! Those socks turned out great!

Those stickers look nice! Next time, join the event early!

1 Like

It is our pleasure! :heart: :heart:

Still waiting for my stuff to arrive :upside_down_face:

Fun times

2 Likes

That is annoying. -_- We have to just wait it out.

I am for cat merch aswell, cats on top (i got my stuff btw, thanks ipinfo team <3)

1 Like

Thank you so much for the amazing prizes!
They look absolutely fantastic, and the fact that they’re free is just the cherry on top!
I feel incredibly lucky to have won such neat goodies. I got two new T-shirts to show off to my friends, and my laptop gets some new stickers to decorate it.
I also learnt a lot of stuff during the event. I always dream to collect as much IP as I can while I’m traveling around (although I just spammed the airplane mode toggle on my tiny phone farm)

Anyway, a pic for my prizes: (They took some day chilling in the UK until it arrived at my place just now)

2 Likes