The IPinfo IP data pages come with ping latency-based IP geolocation evidence for “disputed” IP geolocations. In some instances, we have discovered that other IP geolocation providers may use older/stale databases, unverified data or exclusively rely on self-reported location data to identify locations of IP addresses.
At IPinfo, we use our globe-spanning 350+ server-strong probe network infrastructure, ProbeNet. To ensure transparency in our geolocation process, the IP data pages will showcase our evidence section for contested IP geolocation data.
The location evidence section shows the ping latency data from our multiple probe servers.
- 188.8.131.52 IP Address Details - IPinfo.io
- 184.108.40.206 IP Address Details - IPinfo.io
- 220.127.116.11 IP Address Details - IPinfo.io
- IPinfo IP to Geolocation API service
- IPinfo IP to Geolocation data downloads
- IPinfo IP to Geolocation data on Snowflake
- IPinfo IP to Geolocation Extended database (comes with accuracy radius data) [Available as a data request]
- Get 50,000 IP Geolocation API requests/month
- Open access IP to Country database